Thursday 24 November 2011

African Christmas

Hallo Everybody
Happy Thanksgiving to all my blogland friends! Thank you, to all who inspired me this past year and who has to think so hard for all the creative ideas for the challenge blogs. May you have a blessed festive time.
I've made a card with this same digi from Sliekje and in the end my boys forced me to make another, since they just adored this cutie. Unfortunately, I don't have the same papers and embelishments, anymore. Good for me, since I'm not fond of doing the exact same thing too many times. The sentiment and backing paper is from the Crafts magazine's gift pack. All the rest is from my stash.
Challenges I'm entering:
Kathy's Waffle Sketch File - November Sketch
Just us Girls # 111 - Colour Challenge, Red, White & Green
Paper Crafting Journey 24/11 - Anything goes

Thank you
Olga

4 comments:

Sliekje said...

Hi,

fun to see you used this image :) especially since you are from Africa!
Thank you for showing it to me and thank you for your nice comments!
greetings Sliekje and cats

Lynn said...

Olga, I love the image...super, super sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

mckinkle said...

Hello again Olga!

Lovely that your little ones love this image so much they asked for another card!

Another perfect way to use Kathys Waffle Sketch! Well done you!

Keryn :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!