Friday 28 October 2011

Bonnes Fêtes

Hallo
This morning when I opened my blogger dashboard I saw CAS-ual Fridays(CFC26) new sketch challenge for the week coming and just had to make another christmas card, since I still have a few to make. Most of my cards will end up in France, from there my french peel-off sentiment.
I've used turquoise brazzille cardstock, the rest is from my stash. I also did some sewing on the edge as requested by Raise the Bar challenge#81: Sew What

Hope you have a splendid creative weekend.

Olga

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty Card. Love the colors!

F.T said...

So cute card, I like eh blue color it is so cool.

print VIP cards
Printing on Plastic

Laura Davis said...

Lovely!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Karen B. said...

Beautiful creation, the stitching around the edge is a great touch. Thank you so much for playing along in the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!