Friday 12 August 2011

Santé Papa!



Hallo

Today I played with this image, that I got online and I made this for my Father-in-Law, whom celebrate his birthday soon. I got this ribbon last week at a local store and when the ladies at Crafty Creations's new challenge #131 came out with their quest for a male card with a sketch, I just had to make this card. Charizma Cards Challenge #32 Team Gem's new challenge is distressing. I used violet, and royal blue pigment paint on the white and Terra Cotta on the purple. It almost emphazise the grapes on the ribbon and image. I used gold, for my sentiment stamp with some heat embossing. The papers is from my stash and I added the corner brads, also from my stash. I'll also join the girls at CCEE stampers CCEE1132 with their theme of glass.


Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Olga

7 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fun image...love the deep colors...thanks for playing with the CCEE this week

Nana Donna said...

Olga great card I am sure your Father-in-Law will love it. I especially like the ribbon, it goes perfectly

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations
And if you get a chance I would love for you to
check out my blog
http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/

Vee said...

Love your card, the colours and the image are fabulous. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely card
thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx

Jenni said...

Great card, love that ribbon. Thanks so much for joining us at Charisma Cardz for this week's challenge.
Jenni x

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

Hiya, what a wonderful card! thanks so much for playing at charisma this week hugs carlyann xx

Shelly said...

HI Olga! Great card for a wine lover! Shelly ;)