Thursday 11 May 2023

Turning 21


Good day

It has almost been 6 months since my last post. I have decided to learn somethings new this year so I spend a lot of time on my new ventures. Of which one is quilting and I must admit it is really something I like. Maybe I'll share a picture soon.

But I took some time off to play with my papers this past week. My boy is turning 21 tomorrow. He loves motorcycles and has one too, but often he has to do some repairing on his "lady" as he calls her. So when I saw this image - motorcycle mechanic - from The Paper Shelter I just to have it. I had to add a beard to this guy since my son has a beard and I have coloured the background and tried to add the 21 in the form of graffiti. The tools are dies and I added some eyelets with a sentiment of Happy Birthday.

Challenges I'm joining:
C.R.A.F.T #677 - Birthdays
Pattie's Creations #206 - Anything goes
Craft Rocket #103 - One for the boys

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

10 comments:

Lori Podolsky said...

What an awesome card, Olga! Nice to see you posting again. Happy Birthday to your son. I am sure he will love your card. Thank you for joining our Add Some Texture challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and enjoy your day. Lori - DT

Ilonka said...

A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
Big hugs Ilonka DT

Kathie said...

Hi Olga, how are you? Please wish your son a very happy 21st birthday. Such a special birthday as you're only 21 once. I love the card you made him for his birthday. It's the perfect image for someone fixing his motorcycle often. I bet he loved it as well. Great card, thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie
SSW2~DT

Linda Mc Enery said...

I'm having a year with new interests and lots of learning too. So glad you still get to play with your papers though. This is wonderful and it sounds like the perfect image and card for your son. I love the graffiti you've added. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images!
Linda

Sheryl said...

A fabulous card for a 21 year old. Thank you so much for entering our birthday blog hop at CRAFT Challenge remember to add this card to each DT blog to be in with a chance of winning more prizes.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Pattie G said...

What a cute card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

anne said...

A super card for your son Olga and lovely to 'see' you. Hope all is well and I look forward to seeing some of your quilting.
Thank you for playing along with us.
Anne
SSW2-DT

Maria Valente said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Penny's challenges.
Hugs

Margaret said...

Great image for a masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations. Maggie, DT