Thursday 15 December 2022

New challenge at Creative Moments





Good day 

It is time for the last challenge for the year at Creative Moments. Since we are in the spirit of Christmas or winter, you can use that inspiration for our challenge. Beccy from Beccy's place is our sponsor and I have the privilege to play with Emu parade. It just suited our Southern Hemisphere kind of Christmas in the middle of our summer holidays. I also use her December challenge board to create my card. I used the middle row left to right - Colour with pencils, digital image, add some sparkle. I used some ribbon with sparkle and some shimmer board behind my image for the sparkle and I have coloured the image with my Prism Pencils. Papers from my stash and the sentiment is part of the package.

Challenges I'm joining: 
Beccy's Place - December
Cheerful Sketches - December sketch 
Incy Wincy - Christmas
Morgan's Art world - Anything goes

Hope you will come and join us at Creative Moments!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

7 comments:

Beccy said...

Fantastic card Olga, well done! Good on you for joining in with the additional bingo challenge too, you did very well with your line.
I love the purple background and the gorgeous scalloped edge you added around the card. So pretty!
Cheers,
Beccy

Wendy L said...

A great Fun card, thank you for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

Daphne said...

Haha, what a nice card!!
Thank you gordijnen playing at Cheerful Sketches

Margreet said...

Great card with that humorous image.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Helma said...

Beautiful.Thanks for joining the challenge of Cheerful Sketches. Greetings Helma DT

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
Hugs Miranda

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
~ Judy CT