Thursday 11 May 2023

She turned 30



 Good day

I have this stamp and die cut now for so long and just never had the chance to play with it. My stepdaughter turned 30 last Friday and she said that currently her favourite colours are red & green. It sounds to me like poppies. I have used watercolour pens for this. Layered it with some diecuts and a afrikaans sentiment saying happy birthday. The envelope in parchment paper, that I also had for ages since slimline it not my go to form, I used cuts (all those that was cut for a project but did not end up in the project) from my stash with a feather. Luckily it is a hand delivered card.

Challenges I'm joining:
The Outlawz Paper a la mode - All about embellishments (on the envelope)
Crafty Calender - Anything but square
613 Avenue - Say it with flowers
Creative Knockouts #494 - Anything goes

Thank you and have a blessed day.
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

6 comments:

Chris said...

A lovely clean design, the poppy stamp is beautiful. The envelope is gorgeous too! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

Catie Cuddles said...

A lovely special project.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Jana Forrest said...

Olga the card you have created will be a treasure to you daughter-inlaw. Thank you so sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana Forrest DT

valscraftings said...

Beautiful!
Thank you for joining in at Paper Al a Mode challenge! Val DT

Chana Malkah said...

This is a beautiful CAS design! Thanks for accepting our play date at 613 Avenue Create !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog