Sunday 21 May 2023

Mice-ing around




Good day

A quick post for my MIL's card I made. She loves needle work in all format as well as the hues of pink. This image from Di's digital images fits her perfectly. I played with some of my "stitched with love" paper. I also decided to try a flying seagull fold type card of which I found this inspiration from pinterest. Unfortunately I did not take a photo from the top. I coloured the image with my Prisma pencils and added lace, ribbon and flower button embellishments from my stash as well as diecuts from Lena Nielsen.

Challenges I took inspiration from:
Incy Wincy - May - fun folds
Let's Craft and create #195 - Ribbon, lace and twine
Di's Digi - Polka dots and or stripes (hope the gingham goes through for the stripes)

Thank you and have a lovely day!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

7 comments:

Nicolette said...

Cute card.
Thanks for sharing it.
Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

Sandra said...

Gorgeous Olga!! Thanks for playing in the Outlawz Sketch challenge!!

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much for entering the Tuesdays Color challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-tuesday.blogspot.com/ this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next inspiring Color Challenge.

Happy crafting,

Angela

Tuesdays Color DT



https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/

Anne Fenton said...

Beautiful, I love it. Thanks for joining the Wed. Sketch challenge at the Outlawz chalenge.

Anne Fenton said...

Thank you for joining the Wed. Sketch challenge at the Outlawz.

AndreaNorris said...

Such beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Sketch this time
Andrea x

My Crafting corner said...

Olga, thank you for joining the colour challenge at The Outlawz with this cute card. Hope to see you again soon xxx Ursula.