Monday 18 June 2012

Sympathy



Good Day

We received some bad news, so I made this sympathy card for my aunt who lost her husband, with the left overs on my table. My followers will recognise the acetate I've used in a project last week. I've used a Fiskar shapeboss for the sentiment embossing and finalizing with a ribbon and brad.

Challenges I'm entering:
CAS-ual Friday CFC57 - Acetate or vellum
Tammy Scrappin Corner #15 - Ribbon or bows
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards # 15 - Coffee and cream

Thank you for your visit.
Olga






10 comments:

Julie said...

This is lovely acetate and embossing. A lovely sympathy card.

Cat's sCrap said...

Very classy ! Beautiful papers. Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Unknown said...

very Elegant and I love the embossing as well
Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

happyscrapper said...

This is a wonderful embossed card. This card says it all. Thanks for joining us at CCCC.
Hugz,
Christine

Stampalicious said...

great card, love the embossing, thank you for joining our challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards, hugs, martina

lisa said...

nice card thanks for Joining us at
Tammys Scrapin Corner
Lisa DT Member

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss, Olga. Your card is beautiful and I'm sure your aunt will truly appreciate it.
Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa A. said...

What a beautiful card, Olga...I'm sure your aunt will not only love it but appreciate it as well. The colors are warm and soothing...simply lovely!! Thanks for sharing your creativity this week and being a part of the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Virginia L. said...

Really lovely, Olga! Sorry about your aunt's husband! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

I am in awe of this beautiful technique - it looks so dramatic!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!