Tuesday 19 June 2012

Butterfly girl - Outlawz Colour Challenge 19 June

 My interpretation of the colour combo as guest designer:

Close-up of the glitter

The Oulawz Colour Challenge June 19 with the twist of something with wings

Good Morning

This is a scheduled post, so hope everything works out well.
It is the third week of June and it is Tuesday, what means it is time for another colour challenge over at the Outlaws. This week we have a fun colour combo with pink, touch of purple and black with the twist of something with wings. I have to admit this flamingo just do it for me this week, it gives you the feeling of life in abundance.
My interpretation of this colour combo, as guest designer.
This digi is from a very talented artist Jen Leeflang and you can find it a Digistamp4joy. I've added a bit of glitter on the girl's hair, then I've used the punched butterflies from the diecut and paste it all over the card. On the ribbon I used some metal embroidery thread to hang the butterfly charms with and I used brads to keep it to the card. Card stock is from my stash.

Challenges I'm joining:
There she goes clear stamp #TSG161 - Winged things
Robyn Fetish #112 - Anything Goes
The squirrel and fox #20 - Make it sparkle
Tammy's Scrappin Corner #15 - Ribbons/Bows
Stampalot June Challenge - Bingo - Lilac, Ribbon, Pink

Hope you will come and join in the fun!!
Olga





10 comments:

Hannelie said...

Baie kreatief!
Lekker dag!

lisa said...

love this colors and the card is fab too
Thanks for Joining us at Tammys Scrapin Corner
Weekly Challenge
Would love to see more
XOXO
DT member
Lisa Lilfeathers

brenda said...

What a wonderful image Olga and it works so well with that pretty nestie - great use of the cut outs as well.

Thanks so much for joining in our Bingo theme at Stampalot challenge this month.

B x

Marika said...

Wat 'n pragtige kaartjie. Die kleur kombinasie is baie baie mooi.

pinky said...

Beautiful work Olga, love that image. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Cat's sCrap said...

Very original. I like all these small butterflies. Bravo !
Hugs from France.
Cath.

Unknown said...

Very Sweet Colors. I love the design
Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

Liliya said...

Very pretty!! Thank you for joining Robyn's Fetish this week! xx Lilia DT

Sally H said...

A fabulous card! Thanks for joining in the bingo fun at stampalot this month and good luck!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Squirrel And the Fox this week!

Lisabee (SFDT)
My Crafting Blog