Wednesday 8 July 2020

Tomboy for Creative Moments





Good day

This is a belated post for Creative Moments' challenge. Last night when I just started with the post, we had a power failure. Hopefully I can finish it this time. One of our lovely sponsors this round is My Besties and I had the privilege to play with TomBoy. Such a cute image.  I used papers from BoBunny's Mistletoe collection in the background and some plain cardstock. Have to admit, though I love white it is quite a challenge to colour an image in white. The frame die is from Marianne design and the sentiment is from Nellie's collectable.

Challenges I'm joining:
Sweet Sketch Challenge #187
The Outlawz Colour challenge 30 June - 13 July - Inspirational Photo
Tuesday Throwdown #461 - Polka Dots
Crafty Sentiment - Anything Goes
The Outlawz Festive Fridays 26 June - 9 July - Child Birthday

Hope you'll come and join us at Creative Moments!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

6 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

anne said...

This is a beautiful card Olga, your colours are so fresh and I like the extra detail your frame adds. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Anne SSW2-DT

Kathie said...

Oh, Olga what a sweet image, it's just so cute. Wow, I really love that Marianne die frame you used it's lovely. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Furrbster said...

That polka dot background is perfect for this image!!

Hugz Tinz

lichazul said...

So lovely card , congrats👏👏👏
Hugs from Chile 💐😊

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun card and great job with out sketch!

Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!