Monday 20 July 2020

ABC for Christmas in July



Good day

On Monday at Catch the Bug we always have inspiration for Anything but a Card. Since it is our annual Christmas in July special we challenge you to make something different than a card. I bought some gift bags a while ago for this purpose. This time I used Puppy - Enough reindeer. I just love this image. I've coloured it with my Prisma pencils and recycled some Lindt Bunny Chocolate ribbon with bells. Paper and ribbon is from my stash and yes, I did glued my ribbon the wrong side down. Only saw it when the project was finished. Luckily it does not make such a big difference.

Challenges I'm joining:
Crazy 4 Challenges #544 - Sketch

Hope you'll join in the fun for our Christmas in July special. As usual there are some lovely prizes to win.
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

No comments: