Wednesday 5 June 2019

Wedding couple




Good day

I had a request for a wedding card, so when I saw the black & white + one colour over at Allsorts, it triggered this project. The image is from Jen Leeflang and it used to be in the Digistamp4Joy shop, they are closed now. Papers are from my stash, and though the light made it look differently, my + colour is silver.

Challenges I took inspiration from are:
Crafty Sentiment: Bling and pearls
The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge 29 May to 11 June
The Outlawz Colour Challenge 4 June - 17 June - Inspirational photo
Allsorts Week 522 - Black & white + one colour (silver)

Thank you and hope you have a fantastic day!
💝 from Africa!
Olga

1 comment:

brenda said...

A very elegant wedding card and perfect for our 'Black and White plus One' theme at Allsorts this week, thanks so much for joining in.

B x