Sunday 5 February 2017

Par l'armour



Good day

I had a lot of inspiration this past week. So wish it can last forever and that I can have forever time to make it happen. I had some sad news this week. A day for daisies's challenge blog is going on an indefinite hiatus at the end of February, although their shop will still be open. I did enjoy their inspiration and their digis. But that is part of life. So for the last time I'll join them, although I'll still be using there digis definitely in future. This digi is Hepbern dress from ADFD. My papers are from True romance from Kaiser craft and Weathered Aspect from DCWV. I've printed the image in a gray tone to give it a faded look. I took inspiration from Tuesday Throwdown's challenge of "love note" from there the heart with music paperclip.

Challenges I'm joining:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday2 - #106
Tuesday Trowdown #328 - Love Notes
Sweet Stampin - Love is in the Air
Come and Get it - Valentine's cards
Crafty Calendar February Challenge - Love is in the Air
A Day for Daisies - February - Anything goes

Thank you for the visit.
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

9 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Pretty. Your lovely embellishments really make this card special. Thanks for joining in the challenge this fortnight. Please come back again soon
~JO, SSW2-DT

Heide said...

What a beautiful elegant card. Thanks for joining us this sketch. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Sue said...

So pretty and elegant :) thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J xx

Cass said...

Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Kathie said...

Such a pretty card, I've always looked at this image and want to use it, may be next time I need to make a very feminine card. I do love your wonderful added embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.

Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

EdenLand Designs said...

This is a lovely card :) Love the soft colors and the design!! Thanks for playing along with us at Come and Get It this week for our Valentine challenge :)
Susan - DT

Cara said...

This is such a stylish card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

Tanja said...

so pretty - love all the beautiful details - thanks for sharing your project at A Day for Daisies

Cathy P said...

Your soft colors captured my attention. Love your light touch. Thanks for playing in our Anything Goes Challenge on the ADFD Blog. Our final blog challenge starts tomorrow. Hope you are able to enter a card or project. Hugs, Cathy