Sunday 12 February 2017

Gamer






Good day

I'm doing some catching up on my teen cards. This image from Bugaboo, have been on my desk now for ages. With the colour challenge at the Outlawz it became reality. My boys are big into army or battle games from there the choice of papers from my stash. The back paper is fromDCWV's The gauze paper stack. Image was coloured with Aquarelles.

Challenges I used as inspiration: 
Sweet Stampin - Masculine
Colour Crazy Craft Wk6 - Anything goes

Thank you and have a lovely day!
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

4 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT

Kathy said...

This is fantastic! I need to get some new teen cards made, too. This image is great and your card looks amazing, thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

Jane Savage said...

Great card! I love the backing papers!
Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane S (DT) xxx

Sammy said...

Fab card and a great image! Love it. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x