Saturday 8 June 2013

Monster Biker

The Outlawz Colour Challenge

Kenny K's Facebook Challenge

My Project

The House that Stamps built

Good Day

This is my third post for today. Just one left. This time I played with the colours of the Outlawz. For those who follow me, will know that I do love their challenges. They are a group of ladies that sure can inspire me. I had to wait for my computer, to start this card. The digi is from Kenny K and is this months freebie. I've used paper from my stash and also found the Powder plaid vellum from Chatterbox that fitted the theme. The die-cut is from Spellbinder shapeabilities - diamond stripes and accents. The image was coloured with Aquarelle pencils.

Challenges I'm joining:
The Outlawz Colour challenge with the twist of adding jewels
House that stamps built M2913 - Sketch
'ABC' Challenge ABC31 - Masculine cards (#2)
Crafty Creations #225 - One for the boys (#2)
Digi Darla's #65 - Make it masculine (#2)
Digi Haven - Anything goes for there ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
Kenny K's Facebook Challenge - June
Charisma Cardz #22 - Tons of layers

Thank you and have a splendid day!
Olga

4 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

Fabulous card, great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining at Digi Haven: Anything Goes One Year Anniversary
Hugs
Dewi

Lela said...

Wow, what a great guy card! The image is so fun and those colors are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

NickScrapShack said...

This is super cool! Love your work with Biker Mike. And the die cut under the image looks smashing

Thank you for joining Digi Darla this week. Good luck!
Nick

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your cool image and layout, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x