Saturday 8 June 2013

Hubby's birthday



Good Day

It is hubby's birthday today. Luckily he went hunting and will be home soon. It gave me enough time to finish his birthday card. He is very fond of motorbikes. Currently he does not have one, since he had to sell his, when we moved from France. I thought I' ll just surprise him with this one and hopefully he will have a new one soon.
This is motorbike groove from Digi Darla's. My designer paper is from the Detour collection from BoBunny. I created my own sentiment and the rest are from my stash.

Challenges I'm joining::
Crafty Creations #225 - One for the boys
Digi Darla's #65 - Make it masculine
'ABC' challenge ABC31 - Masculine Cards
Tuesday Morning Sketches #201 - Sketch

Thank you and have a splendid day!
Olga

5 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

A great card Olga, any "boy's" dream. hugs, Ursula

Cat's sCrap said...

I like ! Simple and clean style. Magnificent paper. Beautiful coloring in your moto. Bravo ! Great card !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Laura said...

Fabulous masculine card! My hubby would love this one! :) Thanks for joining us again at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

Great masculine b'day card!! I'm sure your hubby will love it!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Lela said...

Oh yes, I bet your DH really liked the motorcycle image and your card. I really like the colors, thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week