Monday 13 February 2012

Heart mouse








Good Morning



With Valentine's day around the corner, I thought I will quickly share you this card. I've used a freebie from Meljen's design called "Art Mouse" and I used the Outlawz Sketch. All the cardstock is from my stash. I've added a bit of beads to the charm to give it a bit of dangling. This whole card was mainly inspired by Anything Goes's bingo challenge. Though the closed card is a square, I've cut away a half of each page, as can be seen on the second photo. The top stamps are from Nitwit and sentiment from Adam Pescott.

Challenges I'm joining:
Anything Goes #60 - Eyes down, Bingo Board - Distress, Charms, Animals, Shaped Card or My choice - 2 different stamps

Prairiy Fairy Fun Fridays # 72 - Let me call you sweetheart
Crafty Catz #119 - Valentine's

Glitter Geeks #week 6 - To the one I love

Dutch Dare Card #151 - White & Pink, Red



Hope you have a lovely valentine's day.



Olga

9 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

What a lovely card ! I like your conception : great idea ! Adorable stamp ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Paula said...

What a fabulous design! Love your image and colours, absolutely gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

Gaynor Greaves said...

This is sooo sweet, love the colours and the image, thanks for joining us at Anything Goes challenge, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

Nelly said...

love the shape and lovely image too!!Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week! Nelly x

Curly said...

Oh my word,this is such and adorable creation , lovely romantic image and beautiful design

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Valentines Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Gorgeous card, love the layout and image. Thanks for joining us at the Glitter Geeks this week, Nicky X

Helen Anderson said...

Lovely card, and a very unusual design! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and good luck :) x

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgeous card with beautiful detail
bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love it!

Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

xo