Wednesday 21 September 2011

The sky is the limit....

Hallo Everyone
Just to share some good news. After 18 months in blogworld I finally won my first challenge over at Digi my World. Thank you Annie. It took me by surprise, I must confess. So, for more to win for everybody they are sharing some blogcandy every week, $5 store credits at their shop - Digi my World and they have some nice digital stamps available and new releases on Fridays.









Now for my post,




Spring is in the air with all the birds, bees and butterflies in my garden, although we had a cooler day yesterday and the wind has been blowing the whole week. The wind is not the thing that bothers me the most, it's the dust that goes with it....especially since we stay in the heart of the coal mine industry in South Africa.


Well, enough complaining.


The ladies at Charisma Cards Challenge # 37 have a theme of "Sky" and the Digi my World challenge #2 is "School Spirit" Somehow I wanted to join the two challenges, since I believe you can learn so much of life's lessons in nature. I've used the sketch from Crafty Catz challenge #100 and at Glitter Geeks Week #15 the theme is "In the Garden". So I ended up using the adorable butterfly digi from Digi my World and added some rhinestones on my fiskar border punch. The swallow birds's paper I've found in my stash and I used a cuttlebug flower border emboss template on the green. The sentiment is my own.


Hope you have a wonderful day!



Thank you


Olga






7 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Olga, Fabulous card, so sweet, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

crazyribbonlady said...

So sweet, fab card, Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week!
Emma x

Gem said...

a lovely creation, thankyou for playing at Charisma this week! Gemma :)

Allison said...

cute card, thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
AllisonX

Laney said...

super card hun!
thanks for joining us at Charisma this time would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Shelby said...

Congrats on your first win! That's awesome. Love your card and the embossing is great! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks for our in the garden challenge!

Shelby

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Olga
A fabulous card so cute,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx