Wednesday 16 October 2024

Birthday goodie bag



Good day

I must admit that it is very difficult to create something for an October birthday, since most challenges are quite in a Halloween spirit, and where I stay, it is not much celebrated. 
One of our neighbor is celebrating his birthday today. He is turning 77. I made him this bag to add some real traditional snacks in it. It seems he is not much of a sweet tooth, so it is all nice salty and meaty stuff. Hope he likes it. 
I used Gus - recount, from Bugaboo. Used papers from my stash ( the orange is much more rusty in real life) and coloured the image with my prisma pencils.

Challenges I took inspiration from:
Morgan's Art World #81 - Anything goes
Inkspirational #326 - Mood board

Hope you have a lovely day!

Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

No comments: