Monday 11 April 2022

17



 Good day

I got this special request last week for a card with neon colours for a 17 year old girl. I had this image - My Music - from Sheepski design on my table for ages now and it fit a girl of 17. The paper is from my children when they were in the primary school and needed neon papers for a project. I decided to go with the orange and yellow for something different. I used a Nellie Snellen die for the background and some Afrikaans sentiment on the yellow with a 17. I fussy cut the image since the original die size did not fit on the card. Image was coloured with my Prisma pencils.

Challenges I'm joining:
Sheepski Design #61 - Make it cute
Crafty Catz #590 - Anything goes
Polka Doodles - Wk15 - Anything goes

Thank you for your visit and have a lovely day!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

6 comments:

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card design and perfect for a 17th birthday. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge  Blog

Best Wishes Lisa xx

craftycard-designs.co.uk

tilly said...

a perfect card for a teen in those nice bright colours, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Furrbster said...

This is a great design - nice and bright and cheerful!

Hugz Tinz

Kelly Schelske said...

What a great card for a 17 year old girl! Great design and the image is a perfect fit!

Thank you for joining us in our For The Girls challenge at Creative Knockouts, I hope you play along again this week!

Kim said...

Fabulous card! It is definitely perfect for a teenage girl! Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Friday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT

Nunzia Carusio said...

Very pretty card! Love it.
Thanks for sharing it at Polkadoodles.
Nunzia DT