Friday 3 September 2021

Talking to the moon




 Good day

I was inspired by a few challenges with this project! I used Conversations from Sheepski design and it came to mind when one of the challenges asked to make a birthday card for 2 people celebrating their birthday on the same day but like mile apart. The paper just suited the colour challenge choice. I used some dies from my stash and a star ribbon to add the final touch. The moon's subtle colouring is just not visible on the photo and darker background. I have fussy cut the image, since I was not sure if I can replicate the background paper. 

Challenges I'm joining:
Cute Card Thursday #692 - Anything goes
Craft Rocket #85 - choose one or more: Ribbon, bow or buttons
SheepSki Design Challenge #54 - Boys and girls come out to play

Thank you and have a lovely weekend!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

4 comments:

Debi said...

Nice paper choice. The image is lovely, too. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Debi TMS DT

Debbie said...

Pretty card!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Such ethereal loveliness. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Julie Odil said...

This is so pretty! It's great to see a SheepSki Design image for the challenge. Thanks for joining us this month at SheepSki Designs. Julie, DT member