Tuesday 4 May 2021

Guest designer for The Outlawz Tuesday Color challenge






 Good day 

On this lovely crisp Tuesday. Here in the Southern tip of Africa winter is knocking on our doors. There is a chill in the air, though blue skies. Today I want to share a project as guest designer. I was asked to be the month of May's guest designer at the Outlawz Tuesday Color challenge, of which I am very fond. Then Bugaboo is our sponsor, so such a lovely combination of challenges. We were given this lovely colour palette and the twist of starting with a C. That was the bigger challenge to find a C that can go with these colours. Well Chef Pierre platter sprang to mind and I found this piece of gingham paper in the right colours from Hide Away collection from First Edition. Then I have found some food embellishments from my scrapbook stash and everything just fell in place, so the C twist became Chef Pierre and cuisine. 

Challenges I'm joining:
Lemon Shortbread #145 - Anything goes

Hope you'll come and join us in this delightful spring colour combo.
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

No comments: