Friday 15 May 2020

To the theater I would love to go




Good day

In the middle of the month it is time for another lovely challenge over at Creation in Pink. Our sponsor this month is All Dressed Up and I used Abi Ballerina, since I would love to go to a theater as soon as we can safely move around again. Unfortunately we do not have a theater very close to where I stay. My paper is from Sunny Studio and normal grey card stock. Image was coloured with my Prisma Pencils. The sentiment was taken from the internet and I intend to give this card to a young teenager who love to dance but she is not doing good in this lockdown.

Challenges I'm Joining:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday #183
Aud Sentiment #251 - Anything goes with sentiment
All Dressed up FB May - Flowers
All Dressed Up #105 - Anything goes with ADU image
Crafty Sentiment - Anything goes
Shopping our Stash #420 - Places you'll go
Color my heart color dare #393 - Pixie, Pewter & Raspberry

Hope you will come and join us at Creations in Pink with all your lovely pink creations!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

14 comments:

Cat Nowak said...

Such a sweet ballerina! Adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

A.Rose said...

Great combination of the challenges! Thanks so much for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

Susan Renshaw said...

Such a cute image!
Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan

Kathie said...

Oh Olga, this is such a pretty card, I love this sweet image and the colour combo is perfect. I love all your sweet embellishments as well. Lovely work. Love the Die you've used. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.

Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Alyson Mayo said...

Such a sweet image with terrific gingham background paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Donna said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Oh The Places You'll Go" challenge!

aussie aNNie said...

Most adorable designed card, love the image you chose and your colouring is admirable.… Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.

[aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️

Melanie R said...

So feminine and sweet, Olga! Beautiful coloring, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #393.

creativetimewithme said...

Your card is adorable. We hope you can join us again at Color My Heart Color Dare!

Hugs,
Mary Ellen, Color My Heart Color Dare DT
blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great interpretation of the sketch and choices of colors...image is adorable and nicely colored. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

anne said...

This is so pretty Olga and I love how you coloured the image. Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2
Anne SSW2 DT

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

What an adorable card! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Color My Heart Dare. Please come back this week and join us for another challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!

Miss. Carrie's Creations
www.misscarriescreations.com

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

What a very cute and sweet card you have made! Lovely colors and neat made! Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog!

aprettypinkpeony said...

How sweet! Perfect in pink! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps. Good luck with your entry. Pam~DT