Wednesday 15 April 2020

Guest designer at Feeling Sketchy




Good day

I was asked to be a guest designer at Feeling Sketchy this fortnight. It is such a beautiful opportunities to play with, so I did struggle a  bit. I had something different in mind, but I'll need to work on my technique. In the end I played with some of my new dies from Marianne Design and Nellie Snellen, that I have bought just before the lockdown. It ended up quite clean and simple and in a sense I do like it.

Challenges I took inspiration from:
Color My Heart Dare #388
Daring Cardmakers - Clean and simple with a dash of sparkle.

Hope you'll come and join Andreja's team at feeling sketchy with this lovely sketch.
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

5 comments:

Miri said...

Congratulations on your guest designer spot!
I like your spring card alot. The pastell spring colours and the cute star details are very nice.
Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Michelle said...

Love the simple design of your card and the way you used our color challenge. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Dawn said...

Beautiful card. The die you have used is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love that die and how you used it layered with each of your colors chosen from the palette... great job and very pretty CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Vandra said...

I do so love the stars die you've used. Great colours. Thanks for joining us at Colour my Heart Colour Dare Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon.