Friday 30 August 2019

Love my blue shoes




Good day

I was priviledge to win this image from Sheepski design called I love my shoes. It really looks like a typical teenager image and my friend's daughter loves blue. So when I saw the inspirational colour palette at the Outlawz this all came together. I used some Spellbinder dies with faux stitching on the squares. The paper with its sentiment printed on it, is from Celebrate 's Beyoutiful stack.


Challenges I took inspiration from:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday #165 & #166
Colour Crazy Craft Week 34 - Anything goes
The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge 27 August to 9 September
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday 29 August - 11 September - Stitching real or faux
Penny's Paper-Craft #445 - Anything goes
Sheepski Design Facebook #39 - Squares

Thank you and have a lovely weekend.
💝 hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

4 comments:

anne said...

This is a lovely card Olga, so elegant with that image and the soft blue palette you have used. Thank you for playing along with us again with this sketch and good luck.
Anne SSW2-DT

Kathie said...

Oh Olga, this is a lovely card, this image is really elegant especially for someone with a shoe fetish. Love colours and added embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Julie Odil said...

Gorgeous, Olga! I love that SheepSki Designs image! You have colored it so well. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. Julie O, DT member

Monica C. said...

Lovely coloring, Olga
Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge.
Monica C. DT Color Crazy