Thursday 25 July 2019

Friends don't wine alone



Good day

Just a quick post between some hockey games. I finally started to finish some projects on my table. This is an images of Bugaboo, coloured with Prisma pencils. Designer paper is from BoBunny's Autumn dream. I added some Gems on the earings for some glam.

Challenges I took inspiration from:
Sweet Stampin: You've got to have some friends
Stella Says Sketch #712
The Outlawz Colour Challenge 16 - 29 July - Yellow, Ribbon, Red
The Outlawz Monday Greetings 22 July - 4 August - Gems
Crafty Sentiment - Anything goes

Have a great day!
💝 from Africa!
OlgaB

2 comments:

Borqna said...

Excellent!
Good luck!

Dawn Frost said...

Great take on the sketch I LOVE that image! Thanks for joining in Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch challenge good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT