Tuesday 13 March 2018

There's a kind of hush






Good day

I took inspiration from Blogland's spring creations. I saw some lovely soft green projects lately that I just had to join in the fun, though I ended up using some blues too. My image is from A Day for Daisies called Pearls in my hair. I used papers from my stash. A Swiss dots emboss folder and Dies from Nellie Snellen and Memory box. For a final touch I added rhinestones in her hair.

Challenges I took my inspiration from:
Tic Tac Toe #38 - Green, Square, Polka Dots
The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch 7 March
The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge 13 March - Blue, white, Green with texture (dots)
Use your Stuff #303 - Use dies
Sweet Stampin - Inspired by a song - There's a kind of hush - Carpenters
Allsorts  #458 - Fairy Tales & nursery rhymes - Snow white
My time to craft #366 - Easter/Spring

Thank you and I hope you enjoy your season!
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

8 comments:

Chris said...

One of my all-time-favourite ADFD images, beautifully coloured and a lovely design. Thank you for entering our challenge at Sweet stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Ellibelle said...

Great details on this pretty card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
"Ellibelle's Creative Moments"

Claire Broadwater said...

Olga, what a pretty card! Beautiful coloring and lovey details! So happy you joined us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week! XX

missgailly said...

Such a pretty card and I especially like the extra sparkle in her hair. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

Shannon Fralish said...

This is a lovely card, Olga. Thanks for joining us this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

brenda said...

A lovely creation for our 'Nursery Rhymes and Tales' theme at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Lori said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at UYS! - Lori DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a darling image and sweet card! Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge!