Sunday 26 June 2016

Splendor the moment





Good day

After a very successful weekend of crafting I just had to finish this project. This is flowers on the beach from Conie Fong. I used it for the June Facebook challenge to use bright colours. Though this is probably more a monochrome than bright, though I like the finished project. Everything are from my stash and I used the glitter shorts as my inspiration for the glitter on the image.

Challenges I'm joining:
One Stitch at a time #265 - Flowers
The Outlawz Wednesday sketch 22 June
The Outlawz Twisted Thuirsday - Show us some water - I tried to make the background look like the oceane.
Colour Crazy Craft Wk16 - Gliiter & sparkle in aqua, teal or turquoise
Creative Knockouts #147 - A Charmed life
Creative Corner Challenge - Water fun

Thankyou and have a fantastic weekend.
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

4 comments:

Planetsusie said...

This is so sweet Olga - I love the image and the little whales with their sparkly spouts made me smile! Thank you so much for entering the OSAAT (AG with flowers) Challenge this time, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Anjie said...

Brilliant make. Thanks for joining in our Glitter and Sparkles challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
Anjie (DT)

Theng Creation said...

Wonderful card <3
Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges.
Hugs from Therese, DT

Anonymous said...

this is just sooo cute, really like the image you have used
thank you for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges
Love Mel
please feel free to take part in our Dt Call