Thursday 13 September 2012

You are...



Good Day

I'm sliding in on a banana skin with the dynamic duo challenge, but I just had to create this card and when it was finished the batteries gave notice so I had to recharge it a bit before I could carry on. I've used a pearl scent brazzille cardstock as base with some embossing on the edge, though it is not that visible. The image is from Bugaboo and I've decided I had to add these rose, though it is a bit lighter in shade than the required artichoke. I've kept is a bit clean since it is a condolence card.

Challenges I'm joining:
Dynamic Duos #19 - Cajun Craze & Always Artichoke
Twisted Tuesday 2TC23 - Never forget
Try it on Tuesday - Anything goes

Thank you for your visit!
Have a nice day!
Olga

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely card. ;-) I love the textured background with that beautiful image and ribbon, and those delightful little flowers! Glad you could join Dynamic Duos this week. ;-)

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous...lovely image and details.xxx

Allisa said...

So glad you could join us this week at Dynamic Duos! Love the added embellishments on your card.

AnnMarie said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us over at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card, love the scalloped square.

Susan Joyce said...

Nice CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Desire Fourie said...

Olga dis baie elegant. Hou baie van die kleurkombinasie.
Lekker naweek.
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Cat's sCrap said...

Everything in simplicity ! Bravo ! I like !

Hugs from France.
Cath.

Patrice said...

Love your card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!
http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-37.html

Anne-Elise said...

Lovely card, Olga! Love the beautiful image with the pretty roses! Hugs

My name is Cindy said...

Very nice card! Unfortunately you have entered too many challenges to be considered for our 'Top 5' but I hope we will see you again at TioT. Thanks for playing! Cindy

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Lovely card!

Thank you for joining the Twisted Tuesday Challenge this week!

Patty Gorka said...

These colors are so pretty together, such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!