Monday 16 July 2012

Some sunshine on this cold day

 My project

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #140
Crazy 4 Challenges #C4C145 sketch

Good Morning

The school started this morning. It is back to normal, though it is freezing cold this morning. We did not had any snow or rain but we have the wind that blows through everything.
This card I made for my sister in law, Hannelie from Desert Diva. She is currently in South Africa visiting the family, but she had a very big neck operation last week. I know she loves yellow, but do not have a rose digi, so I decided I'll just do these daffodils, a digi from Joanna Sheen's Pamela West series. They will soon be blooming in South Africa and I just love there smell....and it is yellow. Hopefully it will brighten up her day! The papers is from my stash - leftovers from previous projects. Just added some bling to finish it off.

Other challenge I'm joining:
The Craft Place Challenge 8 July - Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown #106 - Bright Colours

Hope you have a warm sunny day!
Olga

6 comments:

Marika said...

Good Morning Olga

What a beautiful card and yes the yellow is lovely. I think that will be my inspiration for my next card, I can do with some sunny colours in my life right now, as you said we are in the middle of winter and it is freezing cold here in Cape Town. Please give my regards to Hannelie and wish her a speedy recovery.

Hugs,
Marika

Emily Lauritzen said...

Beautiful card. I love blue and yellow together! Thank you for joining our Hot Colors challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!
<3 Emily-DT

Davi said...

Love your beautiful card Olga!! The flowers are lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

Cat's sCrap said...

Magnificent realization. Simple and clean as I like.
Congratulations !

Hugs.
Cath.

Scrapper Myra said...

Hey. We used same colors. What a great taste we have!

Kezzy said...

Beautiful card, love it. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kerry x