Sunday 30 October 2011

Boyz Rule

Good Afternoon
When I woke up this morning it rained and I had that same feeling, as when we stayed in France on a Sunday, when it rained. I just had this mojo for crafting.

On Monday the ladies at Cupcake Craft Challenge #165 started a new week with denim and lace, a very interesting combination and a bit of challenge when I had to make a boy card. So on Thursday the ladies at Cute Card Thursday #188 gave up this sketch for this week, with some beautiful Kimmie Kraftin Stamps to be won and Charisma Cards #43 has an anything goes quest for this week, with also some lovely prizes. This is my interpretation for these challenges:

My images is from an online colouring book, the papers is from my stash and luckily denim today is almost any colour blue. I've highlighted the image with some red and green papers. The buttons is from Dress It Up - Boyz Rule. The lace I bought from my local craft shop and I digged out some alphabet stickers, from my scrapbook stash, that I had for ages now.

This card will go all the way to France, where I know the people just love the outdoor thing to do.

Hope you have a splendid week and thank you for visiting.

Olga

4 comments:

Delphine said...

Well it has been one of those rainy grey days in France today:-)... Your card is fantastic, Olga! Great image and layout, and I love your buttons! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet and adorable card! Love the details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!/Sari

Liza said...

A fabulous male card Olga, I love your embellishments. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Deb said...

fabulous card Olga, love the cork board letters and cute image!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Halloween! Debxx