Wednesday 29 June 2011

Butterflies & Fairy gift box

Top
Side
Perfect pearl wings

A quick hallo again!

It's been a while now since I've used any Magnolia stamp, though they are one of my favourite brands. For this gift box, I've used lilac carton and did some heat embossing on the side with some pearl powder, with a butterfly border stamp, before folding. Then I've played with some clippunches and diecuts. I used some blue and pink Perfect Pearl powder on the wings, which you only can see on a certain angle, but it sure give a fragile look on the wings. My image was coloured by aquarelles.
I used the following challenges as guide:
365 Cards day 119 feeling punchy
Just Magnolia week 112 butterfly theme
Mojo Monday 197 sketch
TSG Clear Stamp TSG113 to DIE for

Thank you and have a nice day!
Olga




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Card is just gorgeous. Love the vines and butterfly and the colours and image.. so pretty :)