Wednesday 11 May 2011

Gingham and Roses



Hello

Today's inspiration come from the girls at Cupcake Craft Challenge .....Gingham and Roses.... and I thought the sketch 83 of Just us Girls will do. The paper is from Craftworkcards - Vintage Rose and DCWV - the all about girls stack - the ribbon is from my drawer and I've used a cuttlebug nestie and a Brenda Walton stamp for the sentiment. Again I have done some heat embossing and added the final touch with some paper roses.

Have a splendid day!

Olga

6 comments:

Sara I. said...

Aww, this is so pretty!! Love those papers and the design is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges and good luck!
~hugs
Sara
Guest Cupcake

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, I love your DPs. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

AKiteFlier said...

Oooh lovely designer papers - great color palette. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week. We hope you had fun gettin' sketchy.

Delphine said...

Beautiful card, Olga! Gorgeous papers and I love the layout! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Andrea M said...

So so pretty Olga!! Love the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS!!

Lisa said...

Such a pretty card Olga :-)

Lisa x
GDT - Cupcake Craft Challenge