Sunday 6 March 2011

A note out of the box


Good day!

I have been in and out of my craft room lately, but just did not had time to do some posting on my blog. Since it is a bit of a quiet Sunday afternoon, after South Africa has lost against England in the cricket, I thought I rather spend time to blog a bit.
The ladies at Cupcake Craft had a new challenge this week, "anything but square". I thought of using this opportunity to think a bit out of the box. I bought the note brads the other day and with the move I rediscovered my Fiskars Texture plates. So I used the base of a trapazuim and cutted the note form in black cardstock. The blue vellum is leftovers of my christmas cards, with which I used the texture plate: notes. I've finished the card off with a guitar stamp, stash I had to create myself and the note brads.

Hope you have a quiet Sunday afternoon as well.

Olga


3 comments:

Delphine said...

Lovely creation, Olga, perfect for our "anything but square" challenge, but don't forget to link to your post, not just to your blog:-)! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and hope to see you again next week! Delphine xx

Faye said...

Wow, what a lovely card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cupcake. x

Lisa said...

Another great card with really nice color choices.