Friday 10 September 2010

Psst! Have you heard.....


After such a beautiful late summer's day I would like to share with you this special card. It is for my niece and when I first saw this image from Stampavie I thought it so appropriate for someone who becomes 17. Through all my travel throughout the world it seems as if the "mod" stays the same at this age.
The back paper is from the "lime rickey paperpad" from Basic Grey and the front one is from "the all dressed up stack" from DCWV and I have used a Marianne design CreaTables template to make the centre piece for the ribbon. The image was coloured with Aquarelles and finished of with a spellbinder cut & emboss template as well as the small tag for the sentiment. The sentiment I have wrote by hand in Afrikaans.
I wish her a memorable day and year full off blessings.

Beatiful Friday evening to all.
Olga

No comments: