Thursday 26 August 2010

Summer time - BBQ time

It's summer time and a good time to be outdoor for a BBQ. Unfortunately my picture display is not a BBQ but rather a more tradional style of preparing food in Africa namely "potjiekos". I bought this stamp when we were on holiday in South Africa and it always give me some nostalgi to use it.
I have made this card a while ago when we invited some French people over for a more traditional South African dinner. I coloured the little man with aquarelles and used a small square red ripple cardstock to bring in some colour contrast with the brown cardstock and of course a small South African flag that I have cut from my sticker supplies.
We had such a lovely day and night and everybody enjoyed it! So all the preparations was a pleasure.
As the French say Profitez bien!

Olga

No comments: