Friday, 28 December 2012

Cocktail wishes


 The Outlawz
Case Study - Case the Sketch

Good Day

Slowly I'm getting my mojo back and that makes me super excited. It is my brother's birthday soon. He is a bit odd, so you can not do the usual male thing, so I decided to take up the challenge of using diecuts. In the end I've only used diecuts and a peel off sentiment. The striped paper is from DCWV All stacked up glittered paper. The base die and the sentiment die is from Simply 2 die for and the margarita, which I build with acetate and tissue paper, and leave diecuts are from Sissix. As final touch I have cut a straw in pieces, added a bow from my stash and used some silver glitter on the edge.

Challenges I'm joining:
1. The Outlawz Tuesday colour challenge 25 December - CC1225
2. Case Study Challenge #122 - Case the Sketch
3. Happy Campers Craft # 7 - Food or Drink
4. Tuesday Morning Sketches #178 - Anything goes in challenging yourself
5. Elke Kaart Een Feestje #147 - Silver or gold
6. Charisma Cards #51 - Anything goes
7. Crafty Sentiments Design 17/12 - All that Glitter
8. Tuesday Alchemy # 46 - Anything goes

Thank you
Olga

20 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love the strong colorcombination and all the silver glitter..."cheers"!

Thanks for joining in
elke Kaart een Feestje!

Warmest greetings, Renata

Anja (scrappie) said...

Thank you very much Olga for joining us at EKEF with such a lovely card.

Desire Fourie said...

Olga dis pragtig en so elegant.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Melissa Craig said...

Both are fantastic Olga! I love love love the strawberry margarita one, I'd love to have a strawberry margarita right about now, too. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Noriko said...

It's a nice card Olga!
Thank you for joing us at EKEF.

Greats Noriko

Mian said...

Wonderful card with great details and that drink looks really good!


Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Crafty Sentiments.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Crafty Sentiments Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

So cute. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Cat's sCrap said...

Absolutely fabulous ! Very original idea. Fine and delicate work ! Bravo ! It's very elegant and very successful ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Jeanne J said...

Looks like you're ready for the new year! That margarita looks good enough to drink - I love that sparkle of sugary goodness on the rim!

Debbie said...

I like all the glitter especially that ribbon!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

she3655 said...

MMMM that cocktail looks yummy lol.... Great card, Thanks for sharing and joining in with us over at Happy Campers xx

Jessi Fogan said...

THat's a card I can drink to ;) Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

Laura said...

Great cards! I'm lovin the margarita glass with the sugared rim - very cool! Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

grandmabonnie said...

I enjoyed seeing all your creativeness!! Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches for our special challenge, "Anything Goes"!

Patrice said...

What gorgeous cards, Olga - thanks for participating at 52 Card Pickup!

Jolanda Cuper said...

Wow its going a big party with such a beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at EFEK
greetz Jolanda.

mandy said...

Fab card Hun love the glass with the straw :) i'm sure your brother will love it :)

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz

Hugs Mandy xxx

Cat's sCrap said...

Happy New Year 2013 ! Full of creativity !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

(I hope see you soon on my blog...)

Kathryn said...

Love it and all youre other makes too
Thanks for joining in at Happy Campers xx

Kristen said...

I have that paper you have used, you did a great job with it here, and I like your die with the martini glass :)

xo, Kristina
visiting from CASE study challenge
Hope you can stop by to say hello :)
www.pearlgateway.com